- University Community Partnerships
- Fall 2022 Undergraduate Research Assistantships in the Humanities
- Ethnographies of Work (EOW) Professional Development Seminar
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Escape Room Workshop
- Spring 2022 Humanities Edge Lumen Circle Fellowship Program
- 2022-2023 MDC-FIU Collaborative Research Grants
Professional development opportunities
The Humanities Edge partnership between an urban state college and a public research university is a critical collaborative space for extending and diversifying the study, scholarship and practice of the humanities. Faculty are invited to participate in a wide range of programs from collaborative research projects and curricular alignment initiatives to faculty professional development seminars.
Opportunities will be posted here as they become available.